Shelly...you're a gift from Heaven! I know that you don't know me and neither does Glen, but since you have just given a part of your anatomy to Julie, we're practically family! I am Julies cousin in law and I want you to know that Jack, Julie, Ericka and Jordan mean the world to us down here in Teasdale Utah. What you have done is something that a true Hero only does...Thank you! From the pictures Jack has posted, you look the Angel you are! Please know that the Coleman's are praying for you and your family as well as for the Reeve Family! May God hold you all in the Hollow of His hand and continue to bless you with strength and courage to move forward and remain the great example you are to all of us! We Love you for what and who you are...a precious Daughter of God and an earthly Angel to those of us that Love the Reeve family! May God Bless You Now and Always...Thank you! Greg and Michelle Coleman
This is to Michelle Coleman. My name is Susan. I am Shelly's sister. Your post was so touching that it brought tears to my eyes. Thank you to your family for being a part of our families lives. I have learned so much this week about how our Heavenly Father is truly mindful of each of us. He prepared this day years ago for Julie. It has been a testimony builder to me. Thanks again for your beautiful words to my sister. I know they will mean a lot to her as they do to me.
Shelly, you ARE an angel!! And I'm SO grateful you married my cousin Glen so I can know a "real-life angel"!!! We LOVE you and are praying for your quick recovery!
Hello Susan...thank you...you are kind! I am a sister also to a cancer victim. I know how it is to wait and want! Your sister is truly a Hero and such a Christlike woman of virtue. Without people like Shelly, the world would continue to look bleak and long. I would imagine with a sister like yours, you don't fall far from the tree! You are right...what a testimony building experience this is and will continue to be. I hope that I will be able to find the Christlike love that Shelly has if I am ever needed for a mission to this capacity! I know that I write words, but please know that they are heart felt and full of humility and love! Thank you for being and please give Shelly a squeeze from all of us down here in Teasdale! Love, Michelle
5 comments:
Ah, Sleeping Beauty awakens. Stay close and hold her hand. There's so much comfort and reassurance from your touch-it will help.
Shelly...you're a gift from Heaven! I know that you don't know me and neither does Glen, but since you have just given a part of your anatomy to Julie, we're practically family! I am Julies cousin in law and I want you to know that Jack, Julie, Ericka and Jordan mean the world to us down here in Teasdale Utah.
What you have done is something that a true Hero only does...Thank you! From the pictures Jack has posted, you look the Angel you are!
Please know that the Coleman's are praying for you and your family as well as for the Reeve Family! May God hold you all in the Hollow of His hand and continue to bless you with strength and courage to move forward and remain the great example you are to all of us! We Love you for what and who you are...a precious Daughter of God and an earthly Angel to those of us that Love the Reeve family!
May God Bless You Now and Always...Thank you!
Greg and Michelle Coleman
This is to Michelle Coleman. My name is Susan. I am Shelly's sister. Your post was so touching that it brought tears to my eyes. Thank you to your family for being a part of our families lives. I have learned so much this week about how our Heavenly Father is truly mindful of each of us. He prepared this day years ago for Julie. It has been a testimony builder to me. Thanks again for your beautiful words to my sister. I know they will mean a lot to her as they do to me.
Shelly, you ARE an angel!! And I'm SO grateful you married my cousin Glen so I can know a "real-life angel"!!! We LOVE you and are praying for your quick recovery!
Hello Susan...thank you...you are kind! I am a sister also to a cancer victim. I know how it is to wait and want! Your sister is truly a Hero and such a Christlike woman of virtue.
Without people like Shelly, the world would continue to look bleak and long.
I would imagine with a sister like yours, you don't fall far from the tree!
You are right...what a testimony building experience this is and will continue to be. I hope that I will be able to find the Christlike love that Shelly has if I am ever needed for a mission to this capacity!
I know that I write words, but please know that they are heart felt and full of humility and love!
Thank you for being and please give Shelly a squeeze from all of us down here in Teasdale!
Love,
Michelle
Post a Comment