There are too many of you to thank for all you have done. The Rose and Reeve families have been blessed because of so many of you who have given of your time and who have shared concern and given us hope, encouragement and strength. I wish I could express my feelings of gratitude but words fail me. Thank you, all of you!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
A miracle happened today and I was blessed to be a witness. I love you, Shelly. 
There are too many of you to thank for all you have done. The Rose and Reeve families have been blessed because of so many of you who have given of your time and who have shared concern and given us hope, encouragement and strength. I wish I could express my feelings of gratitude but words fail me. Thank you, all of you!
There are too many of you to thank for all you have done. The Rose and Reeve families have been blessed because of so many of you who have given of your time and who have shared concern and given us hope, encouragement and strength. I wish I could express my feelings of gratitude but words fail me. Thank you, all of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Thank YOU Glen, Shelly, Jack and Julie for allowing us the privilege of witnessing this miracle with you. We are all blessed by your courage, strength and testimonies. Thank you, thank you for sharing. We wish you all a speedy recovery and our Heavenly Father's blessings as you need them. It is truly a happy day!
With love, Scott and Carolyn
Thanks for sharing Julie and Shelly's progress with us. Tears came to my eyes and chills went down my spine when I heard that the kidney started working right away. What a miracle and how blessed we are to live in these times. We wish you all the best and continue to pray for Julie and Shelly's speedy recovery. We love you! Krissie & Craig
We are so glad that everything went so well. Thank you for sharing this blog with us. We love you Glen and Shelly.
Love, Jon and Katherine Rose
I love both of your families so much- always such an example of kindness and selflessness. Thank you for everything- we'll continue to keep both of you in our prayers- and keep posting about these miracles, it brightens my day! :)
Shelly, I've clicked on this picture about 10 times. It's the sweetest face of a true angel...and a happy husband too! I want you to know that your children have been amazing today. I'm so proud of them. You can tell they have great parents! Julie's "pink" face is beautiful to behold as well as happy Jack. Erica, thanks for your great comments and spirit. What a wonderful daughter you are.
Jack and Julie, Glen and Shelly, you are such great examples to us all! We are blessed to have you as friends and neighbors. So glad to hear that things have gone so well! The Lord truly answers the prayers and fasting of his people. You are in our thoughts and prayers, we wish you the best of a fast recovery. What a great blessing! Love you guys. Steve & Paige
This is the sweetest experience!! Thank you for sharing it with me. I love you ALL!!
Kellyann Hiatt
Just thought I'd let you know that my families prayers have been with you as well. Thanks for sharing this incredible experience.
Love Craig, Dee Anne, Travis and Meghan.
I'm so glad that things are going so well. What a miracle and a blessing! Thank you for sharing this with all of us! And thanks for letting me be a part of this. I was always so thankful to have a wonderful family but this makes me love you more. And to shelly, I love you and am so thankful to have a cousin so willing to be so Christlike. Give all a big hug and kiss for me!
Post a Comment