Tuesday, January 26, 2010

She doesn't want to wake up. I'm sure she'll be thrilled that I am posting this picture!!!

7 comments:

Jared and Allyson said...

Thanks for the updates, Glen & Jack! We're still praying for Shelly & Julie. Love you!

Liz Dimond said...

What a champ! You are amazing!

Carolyn said...

Honestly that is one of the most beautiful pictures ever ... considering what it represents !!! Shelly is beautiful inside and out.

Jack said...

Carolyn summed it up perfectly...AMEN

Laura said...

I would agree with Caorlyn and Jack, she looks so beautiful!!!!! Thank you Shelly for providing a chance at living a healthier life to my wonderful sister in-law!!! Love you all, Laura & Mike Robinson (Jack's sister)

bryn said...

OK, you all are NUTS! This picture is absolutely disgusting! But, you all are very sweet...nuts, but, sweet.

Love,
Shelly

bryn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.