Julie and Shelly will post updates here and you are welcome to post your thoughts and comments.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
The doctor just came down and told me that Shelly is now out of surgery and in the recovery room. She did well, with minimal bleeding. I should be able to see her in the next hour or so.
Glad to have this blog available for updates. Many were asking "have you heard anything?" Taylor is doing well at the moment - playing with Caleb and Brinley.
I'm so glad to hear that things went well. I kept waking up last night, wondering if they were getting ready to go to the hospital. What a great occasion!
4 comments:
Glad to have this blog available for updates. Many were asking "have you heard anything?" Taylor is doing well at the moment - playing with Caleb and Brinley.
I'm so glad to hear that things went well. I kept waking up last night, wondering if they were getting ready to go to the hospital. What a great occasion!
Yayyyyyyy for julie and my awesome sister!
Julie, I am so happy for you. Shelly, I love you. You have always had a heart of gold. You're a wonderful sister.
Post a Comment