Julie and Shelly will post updates here and you are welcome to post your thoughts and comments.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
we love and always will love mom and Julie!!! we miss sooooo very much and can not wait for your recovery!!!!! we made this background saying i love you cuz we do!! :)
GET WELL SOON!!!!!!
-bryn and taylor!!
6 comments:
Barbara McOmber
said...
When I came by last night with dinner, Lori and I had a great chat with you girls. We could tell you girls are very proud of your mom and love her very much. Your faces glowed and your smiles were so beautiful..we know you get that from your mom. I love the fun background you created!
Nice background...you are going to love blogging so much that you will want to make one for your family...it's fun and a good way to share what's happening! You have a wonderful mom! I am Julie's cousin and we are very grateful for your moms unselfish love for Julie and her family...you will all be blessed because of this wonderful mission your mom has chosen at this time in her life! Thank you for sharing her with us! Love, Michelle Coleman
Glen and Shelly, Thanks for keeping us updated through this blog. I am so glad to hear both ladies are doing so well and the kidney is performing so beautfully. I guess I wouldn't have expected anything differently from Shelly though. I am wishing and praying for a speedy recovery for both of you. What you did Shelly is so amazing and wonderful. You are the best as I am sure Glen tells you all the time. My thoughts and prayers are still with all of you. Now, we are all waiting to see the actual pictures of the surgery! Pam Bell
To my kids at home: ALL of you have really made us proud. I know how difficult this has been for you but you have handled it so well. Bryn, thank you for that great border. Mom was very touched that you did that. THANK YOU all for being so helpful and for handling this so well. I love you. Love, Dad.
Hello Rose Kids! It is such a help for your folks (and me & Julie) to know you are taking such good care of each other! Julie also wants to thank your for that touching card - we cried together as we listened to the music and read your notes of encouragement. We love you so much! Big hugs when we get home!~
6 comments:
When I came by last night with dinner, Lori and I had a great chat with you girls. We could tell you girls are very proud of your mom and love her very much. Your faces glowed and your smiles were so beautiful..we know you get that from your mom. I love the fun background you created!
Nice background...you are going to love blogging so much that you will want to make one for your family...it's fun and a good way to share what's happening! You have a wonderful mom! I am Julie's cousin and we are very grateful for your moms unselfish love for Julie and her family...you will all be blessed because of this wonderful mission your mom has chosen at this time in her life! Thank you for sharing her with us!
Love,
Michelle Coleman
Glen and Shelly,
Thanks for keeping us updated through this blog. I am so glad to hear both ladies are doing so well and the kidney is performing so beautfully. I guess I wouldn't have expected anything differently from Shelly though. I am wishing and praying for a speedy recovery for both of you. What you did Shelly is so amazing and wonderful. You are the best as I am sure Glen tells you all the time. My thoughts and prayers are still with all of you. Now, we are all waiting to see the actual pictures of the surgery!
Pam Bell
To my kids at home:
ALL of you have really made us proud. I know how difficult this has been for you but you have handled it so well. Bryn, thank you for that great border. Mom was very touched that you did that. THANK YOU all for being so helpful and for handling this so well. I love you. Love, Dad.
Hello Rose Kids! It is such a help for your folks (and me & Julie) to know you are taking such good care of each other! Julie also wants to thank your for that touching card - we cried together as we listened to the music and read your notes of encouragement. We love you so much! Big hugs when we get home!~
Post a Comment