Wednesday, January 27, 2010

She's up and walking!!!

12 comments:

Shellie Wright said...

Shelly you look so awesome!
We have all witnessed a miracle here. We love you all
The Wright Family!

Carol said...

Shelly, You look great! You even have your smile on!
Love,
Carol

Barnmom said...

Awesome...just Awesome! Way to go girl! May you continue to heal and SMILE!
Love,
Michelle

Bitters said...

Shelly,
you look so GOOD!! LOVE THAT DIMPLE... Stay tough.. I know your a fighter I have seen it over and over.. I'm so PROUD to call you my FRIEND... love ya xoxo

Anonymous said...

When I think of you I think of Jesus Christ who died that we might live.
Because of your gift to Julie, this will make you more like sisters. Because of our faith and prayers we have all seen a miracle.
We send our love to both of you and your families.

We love you!
Love,
GP & GM Hayes

Jared and Allyson said...

Shelly, you look GREAT! We're happy to see you up and moving around already. We love you!

Jack said...

Hello Rex,

Thanks so much for sharing that sweet message of hope! Please let Pat know she is in our thoughts and prayers as she gets a new knee tomorrow! We love you both so much!

Stacy said...

Yeah! And might I ask, where is that cute blue polka dot robe?!?!

Megan said...

Shelly if only I could look that good on a day after I didn't have surgery. You go girl.

Bitters said...

I just showed McKay your blog and he was so excited to see you were okay!! He says he LOVES you and then he says GET BETTER.. and then he sees a picture of Julie and he says WAIT, I KNOW HER???? Don't laugh it will hurt... xoxo

Anonymous said...

That is THE sexiest hospital gown I have ever seen! Whew-wee! Just remember, they tie in the back! Love ya! So happy you are up and around. I can't imagine the pain you are in. Speedy recovery! This is Paula.

Glen said...

With that last comment, I am not sure if that was Larry or Paula. Come on, tell the truth!