Shelly was happy to see the kids. Cade came later (after his ball game...which they won, of course!). I have to say that I am very pleased with the way our kids have handled themselves over the past few days. They have been good to each other and they have taken care of things that needed to be done. Great job, you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Wow! I'm so happy the kids got to see Shelly! What a happy moment that must have been....... Love you all soooo much!xoxoxo
Thanks so much for this opportunity we have to get all that is going on. We will see you this morning later.
Rex and Barb
Dear Julie and Shelly,
You both look beautiful - far better than you should after what you've been through. I guess as Nephi would say: "Tender Blessings!"
Just soak in all the attention and REST. You get to be Queen(s) for a Day (or actually a few months!)
God bless. We love you.
JEWELS!!!!
The Lows have been following your progress and we are sooooo happy for you and your friend. We are so glad everything went well and you are all ready working to heal. We have been praying constantly for you. (Even some of my family--Jolene and others have kept you in their prayers.) I have also added you to the Jordan River Temple prayer roll several times in the last 2 weeks. We are excited to see each new update and so glad for all the progress. Please let us know if there is anything we can do. We love you guys!!
Tammy and family
Okay...so I wasn't going to comment...but I find tears of joy in my eyes, either that or my eyes are leaking...they do that from time to time!
What a beautiful picture...as much as each one of you has been through...Jack and Glen as well, you found that Smile :) that makes us all happy to see!
Julie...girl you are looking alright, I think that you look pretty darn Awesome for someone who has been through the extremity that you've have encountered...keep healing and keep smiling...we can see the Angel that you are, because it radiates all around you...through you and your family...Love you doll!
Shelly...you are looking stronger each picture that is posted...there you are again giving that needed support to Jewels even now as she will continue to need it...again thank you for being there for her...we love her to death and a moment in time longer with her is a gift that you have given to all of us!
Thank You! Keep smiling and continue to teach those of us that really need it...the true example of Christ!
Heal up quick ladies and Jewels...keep making urine! :0
Love,
Michelle
Shelly, you are amazing and beautiful! I don't know Julie but I'm sure if Shelly loves you I would too. I want the two of you to know your story is wonderful. I have shared it with my friends and they can't believe that a friendship could cause a person to give part of their body to someone. But, they don't have the joy of the gospel we enjoy. Keep healing and we will keep praying.
Love,
Eileen
Hi Aunt Shelly,
This is Adam. It was really nice to help Julie. I'm proud of you.
Adam
Aunt Shelly,
Good job at helping Julie. I hope you get better soon. My family and I are really proud of you. Say Hi to Bryn for me.
I LOVE YOU.
Ashley
Adam wanted to say he loves you too.
Aunt Shelly,
Two thumbs up!!!!!! HAPPYYYYYYYY!!!
I love you.
Ambria
Post a Comment