We also just received flowers from D&MS as Jack mentioned below. THANK YOU.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Shelly has received so many compliments on this quilt that was made for her (and another for Julie) by Linda Noble, Chris Orton, Wendy Castle, Lori Waddel, Megan Ericson, and Maren Smith
. Several nurses have said that they need to market it since it is so beautiful. Shelly loves how pretty it is and how soft it is. THANK YOU for this great gift. It has brightened up the room and Shelly's spirits. It's just one more thing that I believe has helped with her recovery.
We also just received flowers from D&MS as Jack mentioned below. THANK YOU.
We also just received flowers from D&MS as Jack mentioned below. THANK YOU.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You look GREAT!! That one picture of you and glen walking I think I have seen alot looking out my window... love you guys... GET REST.. the quilt is BEAUTIFUL such talented ladies.. This Neighborhood feeling the last few days has been unreal i have never seen or felt anything like it all i can say is you and julie are LOVED!! LOVE YA GIRL...xo
Ah! Shelly you look AMAZING! So happy for you and Julie...what a miracle. I look up to you so much Shelly...what a wonderful experience for you two! Congrats on the success so far with recovery...and I'll continue to pray for good health all around!! Love you!
Shelly and Glen,
Brittany does not have working internet at home right now, but she wants me to be sure and give you the biggest virtual hug ever! And also a standing offer to help out at the house, or a playdate for Taylor with her kids, etc. I sure was glad to be able to do something to help last night and I look forward to more opportunities next week. You guys have no idea how much you are blessing our lives by allowing us to help you in whatever you need. So much love in this neighborhood right now! It feels really great. Also, Allen and Meggan and both my Mom and Holly want me to send you their good wishes. We love you so much! Keep up the good work on your recovery. Love, Heather and Scott
I love the quilt too! It does brighten up your room...how thoughtful of these sweet ladies to make both of you one! Just AWESOME!
Keep the pictures rolling! :D <3's
Shelly and Glen,
I love the quilt and you look absolutely amazing. I agree with the nurses that the quilt should be marketed. I think my name would be at the top of the list...After Carrol's, of course!
Happy thoughts going to you and Julie!!
Evie
shelly- we missed you so much last night at New Beginnings! Lucky you got out of it and all you had to do was donate a kidney!!! All the Beehives send their love and hope to see you soon. Both you and Julie look great, more beautiful then ever.
With love,
Becky
Post a Comment