Thursday, January 28, 2010

Shelly had a pretty good night last night and is doing fairly well right now. She got up and we washed her hair and lower body. We'll go out walking in a few minutes and check on Julie.

2 comments:

Bitters said...

Good to hear that she had a better night, it was killing me that she was hurting, I wish I could take it for her... She is a TROOPER... your a lucky guy glen to have her in your life.... prayers will continue and give her a hug for me...xo

Sherri Codling said...

I hope Jordan was able to call you guys on Tuesday night. He called us to get Jack's cell number. I thought I better mention that in case he wasn't able to get through.

I am thrilled with how well everything is going! What a wonderful gift from Shelly to the most deserving person I know! I can't wait to actually SEE you guys in person, but, I will be patient!

I can't believe how great you guys both look! When I looked in the mirror this morning, I became very upset! How is that I look like the one that had a kidney transplant??!!!!! Completely unfair!!!!

Love you guys to pieces!!!!

Sherri Codling