Words cannot express my gratitude to all of you. My family has been watched over by angels! You! I never could have done this without knowing that my kids were OK. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
The lessons I've learned will be with me for the rest of my life. I will never be the same (aside from having 1 less kidney). I know there's a plan and I'm grateful to have been apart of it.
Julie, welcome to the rest of your life! I love you and I'm grateful to have been a part of this miracle in giving your family back their wife, mom, daughter, sister...their Julie.
With much love,
Shelly
3 comments:
Nan Loveday is my aunt and she told us about what you were doing for Julie and it amazes me. Reading this post brought tears to my eyes because the both of you are such amazing examples to me. Watching the love and service between you two has changed my life. This is something I will never forget and I will be forever changed because of this example.
Thank you, Brittney. Tears have been in my eyes all week. There's something to be said about service...it changes lives.
I thank you all for letting us share in your experience, because it has been thrilling to watch the Lord's hands working right before our eyes! We have all been blessed by witnessing such a miracle. Cade, Kimber, Bryn, Jeff, and Taylor - you really stepped up and took care of yourselves and your home so your mom wouldn't worry. I am so proud of you all. I know it was a rough week. Chad Lewis likes to say "surround yourself with greatness", and we truly feel that is exactly what we have done just by living in this great neighborhood.
Post a Comment