Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I don't know how to begin to thank everyone involved in the miracle that has happened to me. The last two years have been a horrific roller coaster ride, but I made it to the end of the ride and I am a better person for it!! I want you all to know that I have felt your love, faith and prayers! That is what has kept me going. I have been surrounded by angels throughout this entire journey. From house cleaning, meals, visits, foot massages during dialysis, early morning visits and concerts at dialysis, going for walks, friends and neighbors making sure my family was well taken care of and for all the notes and cards and flowers, and especially for the ward fasts, I say thank you and I know you will all be blessed.

To my family I want to say how much I love you and appreciate you always being there in the hospital day after day. I know it isn't a fun place. But there you were cheering me on with your bright smiling faces. I love you so much! Family is everything!!!!

Shelly, thank you for the bionic kidney. After the pain medicine wore off I could instantly tell that I finally had a functioning kidney. You are my personal angel and miracle. I know I will never be able to repay you for what you have given me (a new life) but I promise you that I will do my best to take care of this kidney and live and long and good life! Your kindness, and selfless service has always been an example to me. You are one of a kind and I am glad you are my friend. I know the Lord placed you here for a reason. Thanks for giving me a fresh start on being a mother to my kids and a good wife to my husband. They need me and I know how much I need them. Glen, thank you for being so supportive to your wife during all of this. You are an amazing man!

With love to all of you,
Julie

No comments: