Sunday, January 31, 2010

SHE'S HOME!!!!

Lots of rest and fluid and then we go skiing.












6 comments:

Nan said...

That's one happy family in the picture! We're glad you're home Shelly. Remember to take it easy and enjoy others helping you so that you can have a perfect recovery. We love you and are thankful we know you. You're a great example to our family.

Bitters said...

WELCOME HOME... I'm sure your kids are thrilled to have you home... That CADE has done a AWESOME job at being the MAN of the house.... Take it easy and let us serve you... we love ya...xo

Katie Collier said...

Yay!! So glad you're home! I wish I lived closer so that I could come and serve you! You've got a fantastic ward around ya though....I'm sure you'll be more than covered! So proud of you Shelly....and please let me know if you need a babysitter or ANYTHING at all. Congrats Julie on doing so well! I pray that your success with continue!

Anonymous said...

I ditto Nan's comment--those are some pretty big smiles! Thanks for you example of love and service. Today in primary we sang the verse about "..a mother's purpose it to care...to love and teach the gospel to her children..." Sweet Taylor was even holding the sign--couldn't be more true about you, Shelly! Sleep well! Love, Lori & Matt

bryn said...

OK, this is what happens when I do my hair without a mirror!!! What is going on there!???
Shelly (not Bryn)

Mrs. O said...

Shelly - you always look beautiful. Just wanted to say how inspirational both of you are!