Julie and Shelly will post updates here and you are welcome to post your thoughts and comments.
Friday, January 29, 2010
Julie is up and around. Shelly has taken 3 walks today. Life is good.
4 comments:
Heather
said...
Didn't we all just KNOW that everything would go so well??!! You go,girls! I think you're seeing the light at the end of the hospital-tunnel. We all want you home!!
Glad to see Julie up and around n eatin delicious jello it is great, she is looking great!! Glad to have this blog to keep up on how she is doing!! Love you guys!
You look so good Julie! You smile and laugh are warming to see...keep up the good work! I am so happy that you get to eat jello...it's a Mormon thing! :D I am trying to locate Carla today to have her call you...she is so darn suborn about computers...she would rather read the blog then try to figure out how to say hello by internet...I'll be getting after her when I find her! We Love You and if there is anything at all you need us...just us to do...let us know! Have a great day, and know we are concerned and praying for you continually! XOXOXO
Shelly...I continually watch for your progress...how are you coming with your bowels working...I sure hope that all of your walking is starting to pay off...I am so sorry...sometimes that is just as miserable as the surgery...keep working hard and you too will have jello...I will continue to pray that all goes good for both of you! XOXOXO
4 comments:
Didn't we all just KNOW that everything would go so well??!! You go,girls! I think you're seeing the light at the end of the hospital-tunnel. We all want you home!!
Keep walking Shelly... I know its the GOAL of the day... xo
Julie your looking so good... Glad to see you up and doing so well... xo
Glad to see Julie up and around n eatin delicious jello it is great, she is looking great!! Glad to have this blog to keep up on how she is doing!! Love you guys!
Aaron & Stephanie
You look so good Julie! You smile and laugh are warming to see...keep up the good work! I am so happy that you get to eat jello...it's a Mormon thing! :D
I am trying to locate Carla today to have her call you...she is so darn suborn about computers...she would rather read the blog then try to figure out how to say hello by internet...I'll be getting after her when I find her! We Love You and if there is anything at all you need us...just us to do...let us know! Have a great day, and know we are concerned and praying for you continually! XOXOXO
Shelly...I continually watch for your progress...how are you coming with your bowels working...I sure hope that all of your walking is starting to pay off...I am so sorry...sometimes that is just as miserable as the surgery...keep working hard and you too will have jello...I will continue to pray that all goes good for both of you! XOXOXO
Love,
Michelle
Post a Comment