Saturday, January 30, 2010
Hello Mom, this is your son Jordan in Ocean Side CA. Dad is here with me; it is good to hear you doing so well. We are here doing my herendous wash but while we were waiting i decided i wanted to check the blog out. I am so excited to here that you are doing so well and hoping that i will be home to see you to before my next school picks up chances of that are promising. Thank you shelly for your kind service to my family and my mom for taking care of her in the past and for giving up one of your kidneys to her. I appreciate that very much it is a true miricale in the making with what you two are doing. I hope in the future that i will get the chance to repay your kindness to our family once again i love you mom and i am glad you are doing so well you are so strong i am excited to see you soon - jordan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment